We hosted our Grand Opening event of our newest store in Duncansville, PA on Thursday, July 20th! After the ribbon cutting ceremony, we donated over $63,000 to seven different charitable organizations in the Duncansville/Altoona Area!
The following organizations received a donation at the Grand Opening:
- – Penn-Mont Academy: $25,000
- – Second Century Scholarship Fund: $25,000
- – Central Pennsylvania Community Foundation: $10,000
- – Allegheny Township Police Department: $1,000
- – Allegheny Township Volunteer Fire Department: $1,000
- – Duncansville Borough Police Department: $700
- – Music 4-R Vets: $500
This is our first location in Blair County and our 68th store! Attendees at the Duncansville Grand Opening included PA House Representative Judy Ward, PA House Representative John McGinnis, District Director Jim Frank representing Congressman Bill Shuster’s Office, Economic Development Director Michele Ivory representing Senator John Eichelberger Jr’s Office, Blair County Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Joe Hurd, Blair County Officials, Allegheny Township Officials, and county music star Ricky Lee.
“We are grateful for the support we received at our grand opening event in Duncansville. The Altoona community has warmly welcomed us, and we are delighted to support so many worthy organizations with strong charitable giving,” said Derek Gaskins, Chief Customer Officer.