Career Progression Opportunities
Rutter’s continually aims to retain extraordinary talent by promoting from within the organization.
Many Store Managers and Restaurant Managers began their career as a Team Member or in a Premium Leadership position. A number of the employees at the corporate office began their career as Team Members and advanced on to Management and Supervisor roles. While some of these employees had prior retail or food service experience or education, many had no prior work background before coming to Rutter’s. Progressing through the company is often achieved by demonstrating the ability to demonstrate great people skills and willingness to learn and assume responsibility.
Work Schedules for Team Members
- Managers work with Team Members to identify a schedule that is mutually acceptable.
- Our normal work schedule includes weekends and holidays.
- Schedules are required to be posted no later than Friday for the upcoming week.
- Shift start and end times may vary from time to time, depending on the day of the week and specific store employment needs.
General Job Duties for Team Members
- Providing great customer service
- Preparing coffee and food
- Cleaning inside and outside of the store
- Restocking cooler, freezer, and shelves
- Emptying trash containers and picking up outside trash
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment
- Checking in vendors
- Treating our customers as a guest