Rutter’s Beer Caves are chilled to 29 degrees both inside the Cave and in the cooler doors. This is the perfect beer drinking temperature!
All of our beer stores are stocked with a full assortment of craft, domestic, imported, and seasonal beers and ciders. We sell both singles and 6 packs in the front cooler doors and 12 packs inside the Beer Cave.
The hours for purchasing beer at our Pennsylvania stores are Monday thru Saturday from 7:00 AM until 2:00 AM and on Sundays from 9:00 AM until 2:00 AM. For our West Virginia store, the hours vary slightly on Sunday and we sell beer from 1:00 PM until 2:00 AM.
We have also increased our seating area in many existing and new stores for our customers to accommodate at least 30 customers.
Come check out a Rutter’s Beer Cave on your next visit!
Beer Cave Locations:
- Altoona (3000 6th Avenue)
- Bellefonte (731 Rishel Hill Road)
- Cape Horn (2490 Cape Horn Road)
- Chambersburg (1391 South Main Street)
- Dillsburg (899 North U.S. Route 15)
- Duncannon (77 Benvenue Road)
- Duncansville (234 Kuhn Lane)
- Duncansville (935 Plank Road)
- East Berlin (2115 East Berlin Road)
- Etters (2215 Old Trail Road)
- Hamburg (100 Grand Street)
- Hanover (1009 York Street)
- Hanover (1400 Baltimore Street)
- Hellam (700 West Market Street)
- Hummelstown (8210 Derry Street)
- Inwood, WV (5021 Tabler Station Road)
- Leaders Heights (129 Leaders Heights Road)
- Lebanon (1621 West Cumberland Street)
- Leesport (15 New Enterprise Drive)
- Leola (370 West Main Street)
- Mechanicsburg (714 West Main Street)
- Mercersburg (378 North Main Street)
- Middletown (2800 Vine Street)
- Mountville (3849 Hempland Road)
- New Cumberland (368 Lewisberry Road)
- Stewartstown (14 West Pennsylvania Avenue)
- Strasburg (405 Historic Drive)
- Waynesboro (141 South Potomac Street)
- Wrightsville (201 Cool Springs Road)
- York (509 Greenbriar Road)
- York (2251 N George Street)
- York (160 North Hills Road)
- York (1520 Pennsylvania Avenue)
- York (910 South Richland Avenue)
- York (2125 Susquehanna Trail)