To finish 2016, we provided many of our employees with one thousand dollar checks to give to organizations they felt deserved the donation!
Over 20 checks were given out during the 2016 holiday season to charities and organizations all over the area. These organizations consisted of:
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- Children’s Home of York
- Hospice & Community Care
- Life Path Children’s Ministries
- Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital
- Red Lion Area Community Service
- Salvation Army
- Shiloh American Legion – Veteran’s Foundation
- Springettsbury Township Police
- Veterans’ Helping Hand
- York County SPCA
“There is no better way to end a year than on a strong and giving note. We were all very excited to be able to hand out checks to organizations we chose. This is a great way to get involved in the communities we all live. I am very proud to work for a company that has such a strong community focus and relationship.” said Derek Gaskins, Rutter’s Chief Customer Officer.
Pictured in Photo:
- Photo: 1st Row Left to Right – Veterans’ Helping Hand, Rutter’s Smoke Dehoff donated to York County SPCA, Rutter’s Jere Matthews (left) donated to Red Lion Area Community Service
- 2nd Row Left to Right – Hospice & Community Care, Rutter’s Tim Rutter (left) donated to Springettsbury Township Police, Rutter’s Brian Roadamel (center) donated to Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
- 3rd Row Left to Right – Rutter’s Ryan Krebs and family (back row) donated to Life Path Children’s Ministries, Rutter’s Megan Waltemyer and daughter (center and right) donated to Salvation Army, Rutter’s Brittany Fowler (center) donated to Children’s Home of York, Rutter’s Brian Ferry (left) donated to Shiloh American Legion Post #791 Veteran’s Foundation, Rutter’s Robert Perkins (center) donated to Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital, Rutter’s Derek Gaskins (left) donated to Salvation Army.