VIP and Rutter’s Rewards…What’s the Difference?
If you’re a loyal Rutter’s customer you know the classic Rutter’s Rewards card discount: $.03 off per gallon every day on fuel and earn additional cents off per gallon by purchasing over 1,800 items throughout the store. Did you know that the VIP card is an upgraded version of the original Rewards Card? There are 3 huge advantages to the VIP card that will make you want to upgrade your card right now:
- The freedom to go cardless in our stores and at our pumps…we can all do some card de-cluttering from our wallets.
- Remember Me food ordering – we remember your last 12 orders at our food kiosks so you don’t have to.
- Special, VIP-only offers and discounts AND the ability to choose which offers you add to your loyalty wallet. So, on top of the 1800+ items you normally earned cents off fuel with the Rewards Card, you now can get even more VIP exclusive items.
At this point you will probably be wondering how you can upgrade your Rewards Card to a VIP Card. Below are some step by step instructions so you can be one of our preferred customers too:
Current Registered Rutter’s Rewards Members
- Log In to Rutter’s Rewards and click on the “Join the VIP Club” icon.
- Choose to become a VIP and enter your 10 digit phone #. (We recommend using your mobile phone number. Only one number can be used per account.)
- Your 4 digit PIN # will now be your 4 digit passcode. (If you are registered with an 8 digit pin, your 4 digit passcode is the first 4 digits. We recommend changing your PIN with more than 4 digits to a 4 digit passcode)
Want to become a VIP & Don’t Have a Rutter’s Rewards Card?
- Pick up a card at any Rutter’s store.
- Click here to enroll your card, Enter the member # and 3 digit security code located on the back of your card.
- Create a 4 digit passcode.
- Choose to become a VIP, enter your 10 digit phone #.
VIP Club members don’t need to carry a card to earn and redeem rewards, can take advantage of Remember Me feature at our food order kiosks, and receive special offers they choose to load into their loyalty wallet.
So now you are an expert between the difference of the Rutter’s Rewards Card and the Rutter’s VIP card. The only question now is why are you not a VIP Card holder? Don’t forget to upgrade today and take advantage of these exclusive benefits!