Do you have the perfect site for a Rutter's Convenience Store? Rutter's standard is to always have the best facilities in the convenience industry. We constantly listen and learn from our customers!
- Accessibility – Convenient access to and from the site.
- Parking – The property should accommodate parking for 40+ vehicles.
- Utilities – Public utilities available (water, sewer, gas, electric).
- Traffic – The average daily traffic should be 15,000+ vehicles and 1,000+ trucks.
- Site Size – The ideal lot size is over 3 acres.
- Zoning- Properties should be zoned or designated as commercial, allowing for 24-hour convenience store with self-service fuel. Zoning allowing truck diesel is desirable.