Check out our latest commercial that aired during the Big Game last night! Rutter’s is a name many families have known for generations. Let us know what you think!
When it comes to sports in America, nothing beats football, and no game is bigger than Sunday’s matchup. If you are planning a party, then you may be franticly trying to prepare for a gathering that your friends will be talking about for a while. From the game-ready living room, to the invitations for friends and family, one item you can check off your to-do list is the food…Rutter’s has you covered! Below is a sample menu of game-ready foods that any football fan will scarf up:
- Burger, Chicken, Meatball or Crab Cake Sliders (Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12 sliders)
- Italian Wrap (Pepper Ham, Hard Salami, Ham Cap), cut the wrap into pin wheels for a perfect sharable appetizer
- Jalapeno Bites and Mac and Cheese bites
- Wings. These are a game day must-have.
- Pizzas are a Game Day necessity, just call ahead or use the kiosk to order! Select from over 50 toppings such as pepperoni, sausage, meatball, bacon, grilled chicken, black olives, jalapenos, and green peppers. (Choose from Personal 8” or Large 16”)
- Rutter’s Teas and Drinks are the perfect extinguisher for the jalapeno bites, and they are also the supreme crowd pleaser. Not only do your party guests win, but you score big by earning 1 cent off per gallon of gas on your Rutter’s Rewards with any purchase of any gallon, ½ gallon, pint or quart!
Be sure to visit Rutters.com for our complete menu!
3 winners will be selected. Store location for pick up will be coordinated when winner location is determined. You will also receive a $51 gas card to cover your gas to get to here!
Sweepstakes runs from December 26, 2017 until January 27, 2017.
Now to the official stuff…
- Eligibility: The Rutter’s Big Game Giveaway is open only to legal residents of Maryland and Pennsylvania who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees of Rutter’s Farm Stores or other companies associated with the Giveaway, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter.
- Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by Rutter’s Farm Stores, 2295 Susquehanna Trail, York, PA 17404 (“Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Giveaway begins Monday, December 26, 2016 and ends on
Friday, January 27, 2017. Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary. You may either enter in a participating Rutter’s Farm Store or by mail.
- Enter in Stores: If you swipe your Rutter’s Registered Rewards Card when you purchase a bacon wrapped cheddar dog, you will automatically receive one (1) entry. Enter as many times as you like.
- Enter by Mail: To enter without a purchase, mail a 3×5 inch postcard with your name, age, address, telephone number, and closest Rutter’s Farm Store in a number ten envelope to “Rutter’s Farm Stores, Rutter’s Big Game Giveaway Entry, 2295 Susquehanna Trail, Suite C, York, PA 17404. Attn: Marketing.” Entries must be postmarked by January 20, 2017 and received by January 25, 2017. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- You may also enter on our Facebook page.
- A total of three (3) potential grand prize winners will be selected. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received for the particular drawing.
Drawings: Sponsor will select three (3) winners in a random drawing of all entries received. Selection will be made on Monday, January 30, 2017.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within 3 business days of a drawing. A potential winner must visit 2295 Susquehanna Trail, Suite C, York, PA 17404 to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within 5 days after being notified. Paperwork will be available for signing at the store location of their choice.If a potential winner fails to sign these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
- Prizes:Up to three (3) prize winners will each receive 51 prepared Bacon Wrapped Cheddar Dogs , 51 pints of Rutter’s Dairy drinks and a $51 Rutter’s gas card. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize.
- General Conditions:In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to who made an entry using a Rutter’s Rewards Card, the entrant will be deemed to be the individual listed on the Rewards Card application. The Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability:By participating in the giveaway, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the giveaway or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Publicity:Except where prohibited, participation in the giveaway constitutes an entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- Disputes:Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania.
- Results:To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Rutter’s Farm Stores, Rutter’s Big Game Giveaway, 2295 Susquehanna Trail, Suite C, York, PA 17404. Attn: Marketing.” Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.