In case you haven’t heard, Pennsylvania’s liquor laws have changed. At Rutter’s, we have started to launch Beer Caves around Central Pennsylvania, which are refrigerated rooms full of everyone’s favorite hoppy beverages. So far, we have opened Beer Caves at seven of our stores: Richland Avenue in York, Waynesboro, Leola, Mercersburg, Hamburg, Middletown, and Newberrytown. The caves offer you the convenience of grab-and-go coolers and a large walk-in cave set at 29 degrees with a huge selection of great craft, imported and domestic beers and ciders. The beverages are available in singles, 6 and 12 packs. To comply with the new law, customers can only purchase beer Monday to Saturday from 7:00 am until 2:00 am and on Sundays from 9:00 am until 2:00 am.
View inside our newest location. Store #34 in Leola, PA can be seen below. Check out our Cold Grab-N-Go,
York Springs, Pennsylvania
You can view inside one of our other newer locations, York Springs, PA Store #36. This will give you viewpoints for R’Kitchen, dine-in seating, and the truck entrance.
Rutter’s Opens 62nd Store located at 370 West Main Street Leola, PA.
* 7,500 square feet
* 16 pumps for gas and auto diesel
* Dedicated island with 3 high-speed truck diesel fueling pumps
* 8 spaces dedicated for horse and buggy parking
* Spacious 35 person seating area along with free Wi-Fi for all Rutter’s customers
* Rutter’s full menu is available day and night. Options such as first-cut pastrami, BBQ short rib, and fresh food options like fruit, salads, and wraps only scratch the surface of the menu.
* A gourmet coffee bar featuring espressos, lattes, fruit smoothies, and more.
* Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week