Want to take care of everyone on your list and score tons of cents off per gallon too? Then we have the deal for you. From now until 12/31/17 you can earn 2 cents off per gallon for every $5 you spend on most gift cards. This deal excludes Rutter’s Gift Cards. So, a $25 Gift Card earns you 10¢ per gallon of fuel. A $50 Gift Card earns you 20¢ per gallon of fuel! Click here to find out all of the participating gift cards in this deal. Save big on gas while saving time on your shopping list. Get them what they really want this season!
Are you a fellow burger lover? Here at Rutter’s we aren’t into just plain ol’ burgers. We like to go all out and think outside the box of the typical burger. From Ultimate burgers, to Double Bacon Cheese burgers and our famous monstrous Route 30 burgers, our VIP’s can earn 3 cents per gallon of fuel on any burgers purchased until 12/31/17. This deal makes our amazing burgers even more appetizing! Which one will you order?
Any time of year, Rutter’s has you covered for giving you rewards on purchasing Gift Cards! Earn 5¢ for all retail Gift Cards purchased at Rutter’s! That’s right, Rutter’s will give you 5¢ off per gallon of fuel for every retail Gift Card purchased!
*Offer excludes Rutter’s Gift Cards. Must scan Rutter’s Rewards Card.
Check out the cards we carry below:
- Amazon Kindle
- Barnes & Noble
- Bass Pro Shops
- Brinker Universal
- Burger King
- Cracker Barrel
- Dairy Queen
- Foot Locker
- Home Improvement
- H&R Block
- Jackson Hewitt
- Jiffy Lube
- Macaroni Grill
- MasterCard Prepaid Cards
- Old Navy
- Omaha Steaks
- Pier One Imports
- PlayStation Store
- Xbox Live
Frequently we release game credit codes on our Facebook Page or in our Loyalty Emails for our gaming fans to use. We have received some questions as to how these credits are inputted to the app, and here’s how in 5 easy steps:
1. Log into our Rutter’s app.
2. To add your game credits, choose the “Scanner” option in the drop-down menu.
3. Once on the Scanner page, give the app permission to access to your phone’s camera.
4. You will then be able to click the “Enter Code” link in the top right hand corner of the screen.
5. Input the game code and you are ready to play!
So, you’ve been buying a lot of in-store products that earn you cents back off gas. But how do you check how many points you have to spend? There are many ways to view your rewards balance! Below are two of the easiest ways to view your balance:
1. Check your receipt
- One of the easiest ways to view your rewards balance is to check your receipt when purchasing items in our stores. When you scan your Rutter’s Rewards Card during checkout, your current rewards balance is listed at the bottom of your receipt. It shows you how much you earned for that visit.
2. Logging in
- Another way you can check your balance is to log in at ruttersrewards.com or to log in through our mobile app! Once you log in with your Member Number and 4 digit passcode, you will see your rewards balance. If you don’t have a 4 digit passcode, that means you have not yet registered your card. If this is the case, simply hit the “Register” button!
If you’re a loyal Rutter’s customer you know the classic Rutter’s Rewards card discount: $.03 off per gallon every day on fuel and earn additional cents off per gallon by purchasing over 1,800 items throughout the store. Did you know that the VIP card is an upgraded version of the original Rewards Card? There are 3 huge advantages to the VIP card that will make you want to upgrade your card right now:
- The freedom to go cardless in our stores and at our pumps…we can all do some card de-cluttering from our wallets.
- Remember Me food ordering – we remember your last 12 orders at our food kiosks so you don’t have to.
- Special, VIP-only offers and discounts AND the ability to choose which offers you add to your loyalty wallet. So, on top of the 1800+ items you normally earned cents off fuel with the Rewards Card, you now can get even more VIP exclusive items.
At this point you will probably be wondering how you can upgrade your Rewards Card to a VIP Card. Below are some step by step instructions so you can be one of our preferred customers too:
Current Registered Rutter’s Rewards Members
- Log In to Rutter’s Rewards and click on the “Join the VIP Club” icon.
- Choose to become a VIP and enter your 10 digit phone #. (We recommend using your mobile phone number. Only one number can be used per account.)
- Your 4 digit PIN # will now be your 4 digit passcode. (If you are registered with an 8 digit pin, your 4 digit passcode is the first 4 digits. We recommend changing your PIN with more than 4 digits to a 4 digit passcode)
Want to become a VIP & Don’t Have a Rutter’s Rewards Card?
- Pick up a card at any Rutter’s store.
- Click here to enroll your card, Enter the member # and 3 digit security code located on the back of your card.
- Create a 4 digit passcode.
- Choose to become a VIP, enter your 10 digit phone #.
VIP Club members don’t need to carry a card to earn and redeem rewards, can take advantage of Remember Me feature at our food order kiosks, and receive special offers they choose to load into their loyalty wallet.
So now you are an expert between the difference of the Rutter’s Rewards Card and the Rutter’s VIP card. The only question now is why are you not a VIP Card holder? Don’t forget to upgrade today and take advantage of these exclusive benefits!
Did you know that the Rutter’s app includes games where you can win free prizes? These prizes rotate, but can include anything from a free Mac and Cheese side to Free Lance Crackers. First, you will want to download the app, insert your member number (on your Rutter’s Rewards card) and create a login. After that, proceed to the “Games” button to get started!
Download the Rutter’s award winning app for FREE today! Available for the App Store, Google Play Store, and Blackberry App World.
Once you have logged in with your member number, you will be brought to the dashboard. Click on Games to start playing!
In Cow Tap, you can click on 5 cows to see what is behind them. The goal is to find matches and win prizes!
In Spin & Win, you can win prizes casino-style in a slot machine type game. You might not win as big as you would in Vegas, but winning big Rutter’s prizes are inevitable!
Tally-Up Tuesday Results
What is Vote With Your Cup?
Vote With Your Cup is a contest we are starting this year for the 2016 Presidential Election. We are selling RED cups for Donald Trump and BLUE cups for Hillary Clinton. The sales of these cups will then be tallied up for a weekly post (Tally-Up Tuesday) on our Facebook page and website. You will be able to view this graph every week to see who is winning Rutter’s Vote With Your Cup.
Who can engage in this poll?
Any of our customers that choose a RED or BLUE presidential cup when purchasing a fountain or frozen drink will be participating. Also, you will be able to buy empty cups, if you choose, for 25 cents each. These purchases will count toward the graph with the percentages of cups sold.
When does this run until?
The polls for our Vote With Your Cup contest will close at 8:00 PM EST on Monday, November 7th. The final results will be posted Tuesday morning, November 8th.
Where can I purchase these cups?
The cups will be available at all of our store locations. Click here to find a store near you.
How do I participate in Vote With Your Cup?
It is very simple. Purchase a fountain or frozen drink and choose one of our presidential cups. Or buy an empty cup for only 25 cents. The total sales over all of our stores will be tallied up and a pie chart will be available to view on our Facebook or website.
Why are you doing this?
By making this an interactive contest at all of our stores, we are involving our customers during this tension filled election. This is a fun way to engage our customers. We are a York based company and York, Pennsylvania was the first capital of the United States. There is a great deal of history embedded in York and we want to bring this forward with Vote With Your Cup.
By choosing to sell fountain and frozen drink cups, we are able to engage all age groups of our customers, especially the younger generation. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the young voters (which are from age 18 to 24) have had much lower poll numbers than any other age group. This result was from every election since 1964. Many people assume that it is because the younger age group tends to be lazier than the others. However, as stated by The Economist, “people who have not settled down are not much affected by political decisions, and their transient lifestyles can also make it difficult to vote”. The younger generation moves around a lot more than generations previously. Thus, they view registering to vote as a chore when they move around from state to state. We want to engage these young voters, along with all other voters, in a fun and lighthearted contest.
1. From Rutter’s app home screen, click the “Rewards” tile in the upper right corner.
2. From this screen, scroll down and tap the light red tab that says “VIP Club Offers.” Inside this tab will be all the VIP offers already loaded on your card. There is no need to scan a coupon because when your Rutter’s card is scanned, or your VIP information is entered, your card will automatically trigger the discount.