This Saturday, April 28 from 12:00PM until 2:00PM we will be host a wine and food pairing at our store on South Richland Avenue. This is the first in a series of events that will occur over the Summer in our beer and wine stores!
Each event will feature a variety wines to be sampled out to customers! For the upcoming events, we have partnered with E&J Gallo Winery. We will also work with other local wineries for future events this summer. For the first five events, Rutter’s and Gallo will be offering a select variety of wines, like Apothic Red, Apothic Rose, Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio, Liberty Creek Chardonnay, and Barefoot wines. In addition, we will also be offering food and candy pairings for each different wine, including Shrimp, Ribs, Seafood, Chicken, Cheese, Chocolate Chip Muffins, Strawberry Cheesecake, Kit Kats, and Starbursts! Below is the list of upcoming events:
- Saturday, April 28 from 12:00PM until 2:00 PM at 910 South Richland Avenue, York
- Thursday, May 3 from 5:00PM until 7:00PM at 201 Cool Springs Road, Wrightsville
- Friday, May 11 from 5:00PM until 7:00PM at 100 Grand Street, Hamburg
- Thursday, May 17, from 6:00PM until 8:00PM at 1520 Pennsylvania Avenue, York
- Thursday, May 24 from 6:00PM until 8:00PM at 160 North Hills Road, York
“We are so excited to be offering food and wine pairings at several of our store locations. This is a great way to also tie in our key vendors, and get our customers involved and trying out delicious wine and food offerings,” said Robert Perkins, Vice President, Marketing.